Terms And Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THIS AGREEMENT: This is an agreement between you ("you" or "your") and Glowwer company Kota Rajasthan 324002 ("Glowwer" "we," or "our") that governs your use of the search services offered by Glowwer through its website www.Glowwer.com ("Website"), telephone search, SMS, WAP or any other medium using which Glowwer may provide the search services (collectively "Platforms" ). When you access or use any of the Platforms you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions ("Terms").
CHANGES: We may periodically change the Terms and the Site without notice, and you are responsible for checking these Terms periodically for revisions. All amended Terms become effective upon our posting to the Site, and any use of the site after such revisions have been posted signifies your consent to the changes.
HOW YOU MAY USE OUR MATERIALS: We use a diverse range of information, text, photographs, designs, graphics, images, sound and video recordings, animation, content, advertisement and other materials and effects (collectively "Materials") for the search services on the Platforms. We provide the Material through the Platforms FOR YOUR PERSONAL AND NON-COMMERCIAL USE ONLY.
While every attempt has been made to ascertain the authenticity of the Platforms content, Glowwer is not liable for any kind of damages, losses or action arising directly or indirectly, due to access and/or use of the content in the Platforms including but not limited to decisions based on the content in the Platforms which results in any loss of data, revenue, profits, property, infection by viruses etc.
Accordingly, you may view, use, copy, and distribute the Materials found on the Platforms for internal, non-commercial, informational purposes only. You are prohibited from data mining, scraping, crawling, or using any process or processes that send automated queries to Glowwer.. You may not use the Platforms or any of them to compile a collection of listings, including a competing listing product or service. You may not use the Platforms or any Materials for any unsolicited commercial e-mail. Except as authorized in this paragraph, you are not being granted a license under any copyright, trademark, patent or other intellectual property right in the Materials or the products, services, processes or technology described therein. All such rights are retained by Glowwer, its subsidiaries, parent companies, and/or any third party owner of such rights.
HOW YOU MAY USE OUR MARKS: The Glowwer company names and logos and all related products and service names, design marks and slogans are trademarks and service marks owned by and used under license from GLOWWER l or it's wholly owned subsidiaries. All other trademarks and service marks herein are the property of their respective owners. All copies that you make of the Materials on any of the Platforms must bear any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notice located on the respective Platforms that pertains to the material being copied. You are not authorized to use any Glowwername or mark in any advertising, publicity or in any other commercial manner without the prior written consent of Glowwer. Requests for authorization should be made to
REVIEWS, RATINGS & COMMENTS BY USERS:
Since, Glowwer provides information directory services through various mediums (SMS, WAP, E-Mail, Website, APP and voice or phone), your ("Users") use any of the aforementioned medium to post Reviews, Ratings and Comments about the Glowwer services and also about the Advertiser's listed at Glowwer is subject to additional terms and conditions as mentioned herein.
You are solely responsible for the content of any transmissions you make to the Site or any transmissions you make to any mediums offered by Glowwer and any materials you add to the Site or add to any mediums offered by Glowwer, including but not limited to transmissions like your Reviews, Ratings & Comments posted by you(the "Communications"). Glowwer does not endorse or accept any of your Communication as representative of their (Glowwer) views. By transmitting any public Communication to the Site, you grant Glowwer an irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, unrestricted, royalty-free license (with the right to sublicense) to use, reproduce, distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, adapt, modify, edit, create derivative works from, incorporate into one or more compilations and reproduce and distribute such compilations, and otherwise exploit such Communications, in all Platforms now known or later developed.
You confirm and warrant that you have the right to grant these rights to Glowwer . You hereby waive and grant to Just Dial all rights including intellectual property rights and also "moral rights" in your Communications, posted at Glowwer through any of mediums of Glowwer. Glowwer is free to use all your Communications as per its requirements from time to time. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post as Review, Rating or Comments; that the content is accurate; that use of the content you supply does not violate these Terms and will not cause injury to any person or entity. For removal of doubts it is clarified that, the reference to Communications would also mean to include the reviews, ratings and comments posted by your Friend's tagged by you. Also Glowwer reserves the right to mask or unmask your identity in respect of your Reviews, Ratings & Comments posted by you.
Glowwer has the right, but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any content posted by you as Review, Rating or Comments. Just Dial cannot review all Communications made on and through any of the mediums of Glowwer . However, Glowwer reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor and edit, modify or delete any Communications (or portions thereof) which Glowwer in its sole discretion deems inappropriate, offensive or contrary to any Glowwer policy, or that violate this terms:
Glowwer reserves the right not to upload or distribute to, or otherwise publish through the Site or Forums any Communication which
Glowwer communicates information provided and created by advertisers, content partners, software developers, publishers, marketing agents, employees, users, resellers and other third parties. While every attempt has been made to ascertain the authenticity of the content on the Platforms Glowwer has no control over content, the accuracy of such content, integrity or quality of such content and the information on our pages, and material on the Platforms may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors, and we make no guarantees, nor can we be responsible for any such information, including its authenticity, currency, content, quality, copyright compliance or legality, or any other intellectual property rights compliance, or any resulting loss or damage. Further, we are not liable for any kind of damages, losses or action arising directly or indirectly due to any content, including any errors or omissions in any content, access and/or use of the content on the Platforms or any of them including but not limited to content based decisions resulting in loss of data, revenue, profits, property, infection by viruses etc.
All of the data on products and promotions including but not limited to, the prices and the availability of any product or service or any feature thereof, is subject to change without notice by the party providing the product or promotion. You should use discretion while using the Platforms .
Glowwer reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without any obligation, to make improvements to, or correct any error or omissions in, any portion of the Platforms. Where appropriate, we will endeavor to update information listed on the Website on a timely basis, but shall not be liable for any inaccuracies.
All rights, title and interest including trademarks and copyrights in respect of the domain name and Platforms content hosted on the Platforms are reserved with Glowwer. Users are permitted to read, print or download text, data and/or graphics from the Website or any other Platforms for their personal use only. Unauthorized access, reproduction, redistribution, transmission and/or dealing with any information contained in the Platforms in any other manner, either in whole or in part, are strictly prohibited, failing which strict legal action will be initiated against such users.
Links to external Internet sites may be provided within the content on Website or other Platforms as a convenience to users. The listing of an external site does not imply endorsement of the site by Glowwer or its affiliates. Glowwer does not make any representations regarding the availability and performance of its Platforms or any of the external websites to which we provide links. When you click on advertiser banners, sponsor links, or other external links from the Website or other Platforms, All Of These By Removing Glowwer E-Commerce, Glowwer Academy , Glowwer Hotel , Glowwer Travel. your browser automatically may direct you to a new browser window that is not hosted or controlled by Glowwer.
Glowwer and its affiliates are not responsible for the content, functionality, authenticity or technological safety of these external sites. We reserve the right to disable links to or from third-party sites to any of our Platforms, although we are under no obligation to do so. This right to disable links includes links to or from advertisers, sponsors, and content partners that may use our Marks as part of a co-branding relationship.
Some external links may produce information that some people find objectionable, inappropriate, or offensive. We are not responsible for the accuracy, relevancy, copyright compliance, legality, or decency of material contained in any externally linked websites. We do not fully screen or investigate business listing websites before or after including them in directory listings that become part of the Materials on our Platforms, and we make no representation and assume no responsibility concerning the content that third parties submit to become listed in any of these directories.
All those sections in the Platforms that invite reader participation will contain views, opinion, suggestion, comments and other information provided by the general public, and Glowwer will at no point of time be responsible for the accuracy or correctness of such information. Glowwer reserves the absolute right to accept/reject information from readers and/or advertisements from advertisers and impose/relax Platforms access rules and regulations for any user(s).
Glowwer also reserves the right to impose/change the access regulations of the Platforms , whether in terms of access fee, timings, equipment, access restrictions or otherwise, which shall be posted from time to time under these terms and conditions. It is the responsibility of users to refer to these terms and conditions each time they use the Platforms.
While every attempt has been made to ascertain the authenticity of the content in the Platforms, Glowwer is not liable for any kind of damages, losses or action arising directly or indirectly, due to access and/or use of the content in the Platforms including but not limited to any decisions based on content in the Platforms resulting in loss of data, revenue, profits, property, infection by viruses etc.
Please remember that any provider of goods or services is entitled to register with Glowwer. Glowwer does not examine whether the advertisers are good, reputable or quality sellers of goods / service providers. You must satisfy yourself about all relevant aspects prior to availing of the terms of service. Glowwer has also not negotiated or discussed any terms of engagement with any of the advertisers. The same should be done by you. Purchasing of goods or availing of services from advertisers shall be at your own risk.
We do not investigate, represent or endorse the accuracy, legality, legitimacy, validity or reliability of any products, services, deals, coupons or other promotions or materials, including advice, ratings, and recommendations contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from the Platforms.
References that we make to any names, marks, products or services of third parties or hypertext links to third party sites or information do not constitute or imply our endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation of the third party, of the quality of any product or service, advice, information or other materials displayed, purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information or offer in or in connection with the Platforms.
Any use of the Platforms, reliance upon any Materials, and any use of the Internet generally shall be at your sole risk. Glowwer disclaims any and all responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, completeness, legality, reliability, or operability or availability of information or material displayed in the search results in the Platforms.
THE MATERIAL AND THE PLATFORMS USED TO PROVIDE THE MATERIAL (INCLUDING THE WEBSITE ) ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Glowwer DISCLAIMS, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER LAW, ANY WARRANTIES REGARDING THE SECURITY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, ACCURACY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE PLATFORMS AND MATERIALS. Glowwer DOES NOT WARRANT THAT ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR THAT THE CONTENT IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
Glowwer DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES FOR ANY INFORMATION, GOODS, OR SERVICES, OBTAINED THROUGH, ADVERTISED OR RECEIVED THROUGH ANY LINKS PROVIDED BY OR THROUGH THE PLATFORMS SOME COUNTRIES OR OTHER JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS THAT VARY FROM COUNTRY TO COUNTRY AND JURISDICTION TO JURISDICTION.
DISCLAIMER for " Glowwer GUARANTEE" and " Glowwer ‘s Right"
The " Glowwer Guarantee" and "Just Dial’s Right" is a limited assurance offered by Glowwer that the name and contact information of the advertiser and the category in which the advertiser is listed by Just Dial, have been verified as existing and correct at the time of the advertiser's application to register with Glowwer. Glowwer makes no representations or warranties, whether express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of the continued existence and/or operations of the advertiser, or the quality, quantity, merchantability or fitness for use of the goods or services offered by the advertiser.
Users using any of Glowwer service across the following mediums ie. through internet ie www.Glowwer.com Website, Wapsite, SMS, phone or any other medium are bound by this additional disclaimer wherein they are cautioned to make proper enquiry before they (Users) rely, act upon or enter into any transaction (any kind or any sort of transaction including but not limited to monetary transaction ) with the Advertiser listed with Glowwer.
All the Users are cautioned that all and any information of whatsoever nature provided or received from the Advertiser/s is taken in good faith, without least suspecting the bonafides of the Advertiser/s and Glowwer does not confirm, does not acknowledge, or subscribe to the claims and representation made by the Advertiser/s listed with Glowwer .Further, Glowwer is not at all responsible for any act of Advertiser/s listed at Glowwer.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
IN NO EVENT SHALL Glowwer BE LIABLE TO ANY USER ON ACCOUNT OF SUCH USER'S USE, MISUSE OR RELIANCE ON THE PLATFORMS FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING DIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OR DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE, USE, OR DATA WHETHER BROUGHT IN WARRANTY, CONTRACT, INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFRINGEMENT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHER THEORY, EVEN IF Glowwer ARE AWARE OF OR HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE, ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE USE (OR INABILITY TO USE) OR PERFORMANCE OF THE PLATFORMS, THE MATERIALS OR THE INTERNET GENERALLY, OR THE USE (OR INABILITY TO USE), RELIANCE UPON OR PERFORMANCE OF ANY MATERIAL CONTAINED IN OR ACCESSED FROM ANY PLATFORMS. Glowwer DOES NOT ASSUME ANY LEGAL LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR USEFULNESS OF ANY INFORMATION, APPARATUS, PRODUCT OR PROCESS DISCLOSED ON THE PLATFORMS OR OTHER MATERIAL ACCESSIBLE FROM THE PLATFORMS.
THE USER OF THE PLATFORMS ASSUMES ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR THE USE OF THIS PLATFORMS AND THE INTERNET GENERALLY. THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF THE ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY AND TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. SOME COUNTRIES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY OF CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO ALL USERS; IN SUCH COUNTRIES LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
THIRD PARTY SITES:
MONITORING OF MATERIALS TRANSMITTED BY YOU: Changes may be periodically incorporated into the Platforms. Glowwer may make improvements and/or changes in the products, services and/or programs described in these Platforms and the Materials at any time without notice. We are under no obligation to monitor the material residing on or transmitted to the Platforms . However, anyone using the Platforms agrees that Glowwer may monitor the Platforms contents periodically to (1) comply with any necessary laws, regulations or other governmental requests; (2) to operate the Platforms properly or to protect itself and its users. Glowwer reserves the right to modify, reject or eliminate any material residing on or transmitted to its Platforms that it, in its sole discretion, believes is unacceptable or in violation of the law or these Terms and Conditions. DELETIONS FROM SERVICE: Glowwer will delete any materials at the request of the user who submitted the materials or at the request of an advertiser who has decided to "opt-out" of the addition of materials to its advertising, including, but not limited to ratings and reviews provided by third parties. Glowwer reserves the right to delete (or to refuse to post to public forums) any materials it deems detrimental to the system or is, or in the opinion of Glowwer, may be, defamatory, infringing or violate of applicable law. Glowwer reserves the right to exclude Material from the Platforms. Materials submitted to Glowwer for publication on the Platforms may be edited for length, clarity and/or consistency with Glowwer 's editorial standards
You agree to indemnify and hold us and (as applicable) our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms, your violation of any law, or your violation of the rights of a third party, including the infringement by you of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity. These obligations will survive any termination of the Terms.
These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the Indian laws, without giving effect to its conflict of laws provisions or your actual state or country of residence, and you agree to submit to personal jurisdiction in India. You agree to exclude, in its entirety, the application to these Terms of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods. You are responsible for compliance with applicable laws. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision or portion of the Terms to be unenforceable, the remainder of the Terms will continue in full force and effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us and supersedes and replaces all prior or contemporaneous understandings or agreements, written or oral, regarding the subject matter of these Terms. Any waiver of any provision of the Terms will be effective only if in writing and signed by you and Glowwer. Glowwer reserves the right to investigate complaints or reported violations of these Terms and to take any action we deem necessary and appropriate. Such action may include reporting any suspected unlawful activity to law enforcement officials, regulators, or other third parties. In addition, we may take action to disclose any information necessary or appropriate to such persons or entities relating to user profiles, e-mail addresses, usage history, posted materials, IP addresses and traffic information. Glowwer reserves the right to seek all remedies available at law and in equity for violations of these Terms.
Notices. All of our notices, demands and other communications must be in writing and will be deemed to have been given (a) if mailed by certified mail, postage prepaid, (b) if delivered by overnight courier, (c) if sent by facsimile transmission and such transmission is confirmed as received, or (d) if sent by electronic mail, and such message is confirmed as received, in each case to the address, fax number or e-mail address specified on the Order for the recipient of such notice. All of your notices, demands and other communications must be in writing and will be deemed to have been given (a) if mailed by certified mail, postage prepaid or if delivered by overnight courier, to our address: Glowwer, Kota Rajasthan 324002.
Force Majeure. In no event shall we or any Distribution Site have liability or be deemed to be in breach hereof for any failure or delay of performance resulting from any governmental action, fire, flood, insurrection, earthquake, power failure, network failure, riot, explosion, embargo, strikes (whether legal or illegal), terrorist act, labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind or work slowdown or any other condition not reasonably within our control. Your payment obligations shall continue during any event of force majeure. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify us and the Distribution Sites and hold us and the Distribution Site harmless from and with respect to any claims, actions, liabilities, losses, expenses, damages and costs (including, without limitation, actual attorneys' fees) that may at any time be incurred by us or them arising out of or in connection with these Terms or any Advertising Products or services you request, including, without limitation, any claims, suits or proceedings for defamation or libel, violation of right of privacy or publicity, criminal investigations, infringement of intellectual property, false or deceptive advertising or sales practices and any virus, contaminating or destructive features. Telephone Conversations. All telephone conversations between you and us about your advertising may be recorded and you hereby consent to such monitoring and recordation. Arbitration: Any disputes and differences whatsoever arising in connection with these Terms shall be settled by Arbitration in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. a) All proceedings shall be conducted in English language. b) Unless the Parties agree on a sole arbitrator there shall be three Arbitrators, one to be selected by each of the parties, and the third to be selected by the two Arbitrators appointed by the parties. c) The venue of Arbitration shall be in KOTA Rajasthan, India.
Entire Agreement. These Terms constitutes the entire agreement between you and us with respect to the subject matter of these Terms and supersedes all prior written and all prior or contemporaneous oral communications regarding such subject matter. Accordingly, you should not rely on any representations or warranties that are not expressly set forth in these Terms. If any provision or provisions of these Terms shall be held to be invalid, illegal, unenforceable or in conflict with the law of any jurisdiction, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not in any way be affected or impaired. Except as provided in Section 1, these Terms may not be modified except by writing signed by you and us; provided, however, we may change these Terms from time to time, and such revised terms and conditions shall be effective with respect to any Advertising Products ordered after written notice of such revised terms to you or, if earlier, posting of such revised terms and conditions on our Website.
GLOWWER E- COMMERCE Multivendor
1. Account Terms
- To access and use the Services, you must register for a Glowwer account (“Account”) by providing your full legal name, current address, phone number, a valid email address, and any other information indicated as required. Glowwer may reject your application for an Account, or cancel an existing Account, for any reason, in our sole discretion.
- You must be the older of: (i) 18 years, or (ii) at least the age of majority in the jurisdiction where you reside and from which you use the Services to open an Account.
- You confirm that you are receiving any Services provided by Glowwer for the purposes of carrying on a business activity and not for any personal, household or family purpose.
- You acknowledge that Glowwer will use the email address you provide on opening an Account or as updated by you from time to time as the primary method for communication with you.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure. Glowwer cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your Account and password.
- You are responsible for all activity and content such as photos, images, videos, graphics, written content, audio files, code, information, or data uploaded, collected, generated, stored, displayed, distributed, transmitted or exhibited on or in connection with your Account (“Materials”).
- A breach or violation of any term in the Terms of Service, including the AUP, as determined in the sole discretion of Glowwer may result in an immediate termination of your Services
2. Account Activation
2.1 Store Owner
- Subject to section 2.1(2), the person signing up for the Service by opening an Account will be the contracting party (“Store Owner”) for the purposes of our Terms of Service and will be the person who is authorized to use any corresponding Account we may provide to the Store Owner in connection with the Service.
- If you are signing up for the Services on behalf of your employer, your employer shall be the Store Owner. If you are signing up for the Services on behalf of your employer, then you must use your employer-issued email address and you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind your employer to our Terms of Service.
- Your Glowwer Store can only be associated with one Store Owner. A Store Owner may have multiple Glowwer Stores. “Store” means the online store or physical retail location(s) associated with the Account.
2.2 Staff Accounts
- Based on your Glowwer pricing plan, you can create one or more staff accounts (“Staff Accounts”) allowing other people to access the Account. With Staff Accounts, the Store Owner can set permissions and let other people work in their Account while determining the level of access by Staff Accounts to specific business information (for example, you can limit Staff Account access to sales information on the Reports page or prevent Staff Accounts from changing general store settings).
- The Store Owner is responsible and liable for the acts, omissions and defaults arising from use of Staff Accounts in the performance of obligations under these Terms of Service as if they were the Store Owner’s own acts, omissions or defaults.
- The Store Owner and the users under Staff Accounts are each referred to as a “Glowwer User”.
3. General Conditions
- Technical support in respect of the Services is only provided to Glowwer Users and is only available via email.
- The Terms of Service shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Province of Ontario and the laws of Canada applicable therein, without regard to principles of conflicts of laws. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods will not apply to these Terms of Service and is hereby expressly excluded.
- You acknowledge and agree that Glowwer may amend these Terms of Service at any time by posting the relevant amended and restated Terms of Service on Shopify’s website, available at https://www.glowwer.com/legal/terms and such amendments to the Terms of Service are effective as of the date of posting. Your continued use of the Services after the amended Terms of Service are posted to Glowwer’s website constitutes your agreement to, and acceptance of, the amended Terms of Service. If you do not agree to any changes to the Terms of Service, do not continue to use the Service.
- You may not use the Glowwer Services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws), the laws applicable to you in your customer’s jurisdiction, or the laws of india and the Province of Ontario. You will comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations in your use of the Service and your performance of obligations under the Terms of Service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Services, or access to the Services without the express written permission by Glowwer.
- You shall not purchase search engine or other pay per click keywords (such as Google AdWords), or domain names that use Glowwer or Glowwer trademarks and/or variations and misspellings thereof.
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You understand that your Materials (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
- The Services allow you to send certain communications to your customers by short message service (SMS) messaging (for example, sending order confirmation notifications via SMS) (the "SMS Services"). You will only use the SMS Services in compliance with these Terms of Service, Nexmo Inc.'s Acceptable Use Policy, and the laws of the jurisdiction from which you send messages, and in which your messages are received.
- The Terms of Service may be available in languages other than English. To the extent of any inconsistencies or conflicts between these English Terms of Service and Glowwer’s Terms of Service available in another language, the most current English version of the Terms of Service at https://www.glowwer.com/legal/terms will prevail.
- All the terms and provisions of the Terms of Service shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the parties to the Terms of Service and to their respective heirs, successors, permitted assigns and legal representatives. Glowwer shall be permitted to assign these Terms of Service without notice to you or consent from you. You shall have no right to assign or otherwise transfer the Terms of Service, or any of your rights or obligations hereunder, to any third party without Glowwer’s prior written consent, to be given or withheld in Glowwer’s sole discretion.
- If any provision, or portion of the provision, in these Terms of Service is, for any reason, held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any respect, then such invalidity, illegality or unenforceability will not affect any other provision (or the unaffected portion of the provision) of the Terms of Service, and the Terms of Service will be construed as if such invalid, illegal or unenforceable provision, or portion of the provision, had never been contained within the Terms of Service.
- Sections 1, 3(2)-(5), 4, 6-8, 13-14, 16(9)-(11), 18, 20 and 21 will survive the termination or expiration of these Terms of Service.
4. Glowwer Contracting Party
- If the billing address of your Store is located in INDIA KOTA RAJASTHAN, this Section 4(1) applies to you:
a. “Glowwer Contracting Party” means Glowwer Inc., INDIA KOTA RAJASTHAN located
b. The parties irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Province of Ontario with respect to any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the Terms of Service. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods will not apply to these Terms of Service and is hereby expressly excluded.
- If the billing address of your Store is located in the Asia Pacific region(including Australia, New Zealand, China, Japan, Singapore), this Section 4(2) applies to you:
a. “Glowwer Contracting Party” means Glowwer Commerce INDIA KOTA RAJASTHAN
b. The parties irrevocably agree that the courts of Singapore are to have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute which may arise out of or in connection with the Terms of Service and that accordingly any proceedings arising out of or in connection with the Terms of Service shall be brought in such courts. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods will not apply to these Terms of Service and is hereby expressly excluded.
- If the billing address of your Store is located in EMEA region or other jurisdictions not listed in Section 4(1) or 4(2), including Europe and Russia, the Middle East, Africa, South America, Caribbean, or Mexico this Section 4(3) applies to you:
b. You irrevocably and unconditionally agree to submit to the jurisdiction of Irish courts, which have jurisdiction to settle any disputes which may arise out of or in connection with the validity, effect, interpretation or performance of these Terms of Service and you similarly irrevocably and unconditionally waive any objection to any claim that any suit, action or proceeding has been brought by Glowwer in any other jurisdiction. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods will not apply to these Terms of Service and is hereby expressly excluded.
5. Glowwer Rights
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Services for any reason, without notice at any time. Not all Services and features are available in every jurisdiction and we are under no obligation to make any Services or features available in any jurisdiction.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Materials and suspend or terminate Accounts if we determine in our sole discretion that the goods or services offered via a Store, or the Materials uploaded or posted to a Store, violate our or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal or written abuse of any kind (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Glowwer customer, Glowwer employee, member, or officer will result in immediate Account termination.
- Glowwer does not pre-screen Materials and it is in our sole discretion to refuse or remove any Materials from the Service, including your Store.
- We reserve the right to provide our services to your competitors and make no promise of exclusivity in any particular market segment. You further acknowledge and agree that Glowwer employees and contractors may also be Glowwer customers/merchants and that they may compete with you, although they may not use your Confidential Information (as defined in Section 6) in doing so.
- In the event of a dispute regarding Account ownership, we reserve the right to request documentation to determine or confirm Account ownership. Documentation may include, but is not limited to, a scanned copy of your business license, government issued photo ID, the last four digits of the credit card on file, your status as an employee of an entity, etc.
- Glowwer retains the right to determine, in our sole judgment, rightful Account ownership and transfer an Account to the rightful Store Owner. If we are unable to reasonably determine the rightful Store Owner, without prejudice to our other rights and remedies, Glowwer reserves the right to temporarily disable an Account until resolution has been determined between the disputing parties.
- “Confidential Information” shall include, but shall not be limited to, any and all information associated with a party’s business and not publicly known, including specific business information, technical processes and formulas, software, customer lists, prospective customer lists, names, addresses and other information regarding customers and prospective customers, product designs, sales, costs (including any relevant processing fees), price lists, and other unpublished financial information, business plans and marketing data, and any other confidential and proprietary information, whether or not marked as confidential or proprietary. Glowwer’s Confidential Information includes all information that you receive relating to us, or to the Services, that is not known to the general public including information related to our security program and practices.
- Each party agrees to use the other party’s Confidential Information solely as necessary for performing its obligations under these Terms of Service and in accordance with any other obligations in these Terms of Service including this Section 6. Each party agrees that it shall take all reasonable steps, at least substantially equivalent to the steps it takes to protect its own proprietary information, to prevent the duplication, disclosure or use of any such Confidential Information, other than (i) by or to its employees, agents and subcontractors who must have access to such Confidential Information to perform such party’s obligations hereunder, who each shall treat such Confidential Information as provided herein, and who are each subject to obligations of confidentiality to such party that are at least as stringent as those contained herein; or (ii) as required by any law, regulation, or order of any court of proper jurisdiction over the parties and the subject matter contained in these Terms of Service, provided that, if legally permitted, the receiving party shall give the disclosing party prompt written notice and use commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that such disclosure is accorded confidential treatment. Confidential Information shall not include any information that the receiving party can prove: (A) was already in the public domain, or was already known by or in the possession of the receiving party, at the time of disclosure of such information; (B) is independently developed by the receiving party without use of or reference to the other party’s Confidential Information, and without breaching any provisions of these Terms of Service; or (C) is thereafter rightly obtained by the receiving party from a source other than the disclosing party without breaching any provision of these Terms of Service.
7. Limitation of Liability
- You expressly understand and agree that, to the extent permitted by applicable laws, Glowwer shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from the use of or inability to use the Service.
- To the extent permitted by applicable laws, in no event shall Glowwer or our suppliers be liable for lost profits or any special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with our site, our Services or these Terms of Service (however arising including negligence). You agree to indemnify and hold us and (as applicable) our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, Glowwer partners, officers, directors, agents, employees, and suppliers harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents it incorporates by reference (including the AUP), or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
- Your use of the Services is at your sole risk. The Services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory.
- Glowwerdoes not warrant that the Services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
- Glowwer does not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the Services will be accurate or reliable.
- Glowwer does not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other materials purchased or obtained by you through the Services will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Services will be corrected.
8. Waiver and Complete Agreement
The failure of Glowwer to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service, including the documents it incorporates by reference, constitute the entire agreement between you and Glowwer and govern your use of the Services and your Account, superseding any prior agreements between you and Glowwer (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
9. Intellectual Property and Customer Content
- We do not claim any intellectual property rights over the Materials you provide to the Glowwer Service. All Materials you upload remains yours. You can remove your Glowwer Store at any time by deleting your Account.
- By uploading Materials, you agree: (a) to allow other internet users to view the Materials you post publicly to your Store; (b) to allow Glowwer to store, and in the case of Materials you post publicly, display and use your Materials; and (c) that Glowwer can, at any time, review and delete all the Materials submitted to its Service, although Glowwer is not obligated to do so.
- You retain ownership over all Materials that you upload to the Store; however, by making your Store public, you agree to allow others to view Materials that you post publicly to your Store. You are responsible for compliance of the Materials with any applicable laws or regulations.
- Glowwer shall have the non-exclusive right and license to use the names, trademarks, service marks and logos associated with your Store to promote the Service.
10. POS Services
In addition to the terms applicable to Services generally, the following terms apply to your access and use of the POS Services. The POS Services include the Glowwer POS software (“POS Software”), the Glowwer POS website, located at https://www.glowwer.com/pos, programs, documentation, apps, tools, internet-based services and components, Glowwer’s POS hardware (“POS Equipment”) and any updates thereto provided to you by Glowwer.
- Access to and use of the POS Services requires that you have an active and valid Account.
- If your POS Services are enabled with Glowwer Payments, you cannot concurrently use any other payment processing service. The payment gateway used for your POS Services must be the same as that used for your Online Services, if applicable.
- You can terminate your POS Services without terminating your Account or any other Services you subscribe to, and in such case, you will continue to be billed, and will pay for, the Services (other than the terminated POS Services).
- You agree to use the POS Services in accordance with all procedures that may be provided by Glowwer from time to time.
- While the POS Services use encryption technology, and the law generally prohibits third parties from monitoring transmission, we cannot guarantee security with respect to the connection to the POS Services, and we will not be liable for any unauthorized access to or use of data transmitted via the POS Services.
- POS Equipment is purchased, and not leased. Purchase of the POS Equipment is subject to the POS Equipment Agreement, located athttps://www.glowwer.com/legal/legal-notice. Upon payment by you for the POS Equipment, and confirmation to you of shipment of the POS equipment, you will acquire ownership of and title to the hardware components of the POS Equipment, and you will be licensed to access and use all POS Software installed in the POS Equipment (and any updates thereto), on a limited, non-exclusive, revocable, non-sublicensable, non-transferable basis, solely for the purposes of using the POS Services. POS Equipment is subject to our Return Policy, which can be found at https://hardware.glowwer.com/pages/return-policy. Returns and refunds are not available for the Chip & Swipe Reader, Swipe (Audio Jack) and physical gift cards purchased from the Glowwer Hardware Store.
7.The Fees for POS Services shall be determined based on the number of locations at which you are using the POS Services. Locations are defined by business address and are used for associating orders with a specific business address. Locations are added through the Glowwer web administrative console associated with your Account. The number of locations using POS Services will also be detected by us and billed accordingly as part of your regular billing cycle. In the event of any discrepancy between the number of locations added by you through the Glowwer web administrative console and the number of locations detected by Glowwer, the number of locations detected by Glowwer shall be deemed to be correct.
11. Glowwer Shipping
12. Theme Store
13. Payment of Fees
- You will pay the Fees applicable to your subscription to Online Service and/or POS Services (“Subscription Fees”) and any other applicable fees, including but not limited to applicable fees relating to the value of sales made through your Store when using all payment providers other than Glowwer Payments (“Transaction Fees”), and any fees relating to your purchase or use of any products or services such as Glowwer Payments, POS Equipment, shipping, apps, Themes, domain names, Experts Marketplace, or Third Party Services (“Additional Fees”). Together, the Subscription Fees, Transaction Fees and the Additional Fees are referred to as the “Fees”.
- You must keep a valid payment method on file with us to pay for all incurred and recurring Fees. Glowwer will charge applicable Fees to any valid payment method that you authorize (“Authorized Payment Method”), and Glowwer will continue to charge the Authorized Payment Method for applicable Fees until the Services are terminated, and any and all outstanding Fees have been paid in full. Unless otherwise indicated, all Fees and other charges are in U.S. dollars, and all payments shall be in U.S. currency.
- Subscription Fees are paid in advance and will be billed in 30 day intervals (each such date, a “Billing Date”). Transaction Fees and Additional Fees will be charged from time to time at Glowwer’s discretion. You will be charged on each Billing Date for all outstanding Fees that have not previously been charged. Fees will appear on an invoice, which will be sent to the Store Owner via the email provided. As well, an invoice will appear on the Account page of your Store’s administration console. Users have approximately two weeks to bring up and settle any issues with the billing of Subscription Fees.
- If we are not able to process payment of Fees using an Authorized Payment Method, we will make a second attempt to process payment using any Authorized Payment Method 3 days later. If the second attempt is not successful, we will make a final attempt 3 days following the second attempt. If our final attempt is not successful, we may suspend and revoke access to your Account and the Services. Your Account will be reactivated upon your payment of any outstanding Fees, plus the Fees applicable to your next billing cycle. You may not be able to access your Account or your storefront during any period of suspension. If the outstanding Fees remain unpaid for 60 days following the date of suspension, Glowwer reserves the right to terminate your Account.
- All Fees are exclusive of applicable federal, provincial, state, local or other governmental sales, goods and services (including Goods and Sales Tax under the Goods and Services Tax Act, Chapter 117A of Kota), harmonized or other taxes, fees or charges now in force or enacted in the future (“Taxes”).
- You are responsible for all applicable Taxes that arise from or as a result of your subscription to or purchase of Glowwer’s products and services. To the extent that Glowwer charges these Taxes, they are calculated using the tax rates that apply based on the billing address you provide to us. Such amounts are in addition to the Fees for such products and services and will be billed to your Authorized Payment Method. If you are exempt from payment of such Taxes, you must provide us with evidence of your exemption, which in some jurisdictions includes an original certificate that satisfies applicable legal requirements attesting to tax-exempt status. Tax exemption will only apply from and after the date we receive evidence satisfactory to Glowwer of your exemption. If you are not charged Taxes by Glowwer, you are responsible for determining if Taxes are payable, and if so, self-remitting Taxes to the appropriate tax authorities in your jurisdiction.
- For the avoidance of doubt, all sums payable by you to Glowwer under these Terms of Service shall be paid free and clear of any deductions or withholdings whatsoever. Other than Taxes charged by Glowwer to you and remitted to the appropriate tax authorities on your behalf, any deductions or withholdings that are required by law shall be borne by you and paid separately to the relevant taxation authority. Glowwer shall be entitled to charge the full amount of Fees stipulated under these Terms of Service to your Authorized Payment Method ignoring any such deduction or withholding that may be required.
- You must maintain an accurate location in the administration menu of your Glowwer Store. If you change jurisdictions you must promptly update your location in the administration menu.
- Glowwer does not provide refunds
14. Cancellation and Termination
- You may cancel your Account and terminate the Terms of Service at any time by emailing email@example.com and then following the specific instructions indicated to you in Glowwer’s response.
- Upon termination of the Services by either party for any reason:
- Glowwer will cease providing you with the Services and you will no longer be able to access your Account;
- unless otherwise provided in the Terms of Service, you will not be entitled to any refunds of any Fees, pro rata or otherwise;
- any outstanding balance owed to Glowwer for your use of the Services through the effective date of such termination will immediately become due and payable in full; and
- your Store website will be taken offline.
- If you purchased a domain name through Glowwer, upon cancellation your domain will no longer be automatically renewed. Following termination, it will be your sole responsibility to handle all matters related to your domain with the domain provider.
- If at the date of termination of the Service, there are any outstanding Fees owing by you, you will receive one final invoice via email. Once that invoice has been paid in full, you will not be charged again.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Glowwer Service, the Terms of Service and/or your Account for any reason, without notice at any time. Termination of the Terms of Service shall be without prejudice to any rights or obligations which arose prior to the date of termination.
- Fraud: Without limiting any other remedies, Glowwer may suspend or terminate your Account if we suspect that you (by conviction, settlement, insurance or escrow investigation, or otherwise) have engaged in fraudulent activity in connection with the use of the Services.
15. Modifications to the Service and Prices
- Prices for using the Services are subject to change upon 30 days’ notice from Glowwer. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Glowwer Site (shopify.com) or the administration menu of your Glowwer Store via an announcement.
- Glowwer reserves the right at any time, and from time to time, to modify or discontinue, the Services (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Glowwer shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
16. Third Party Services, Experts, and Experts Marketplace
- Glowwer may from time to time recommend, provide you with access to, or enable third party software, applications (“Apps”), products, services or website links (collectively, “Third Party Services”) for your consideration or use, including via the Glowwer Glowwer App Store, or Experts Marketplace. Such Third Party Services are made available only as a convenience, and your purchase, access or use of any such Third Party Services is solely between you and the applicable third party services provider (“Third Party Provider”). In addition to these Terms of Service, you also agree to be bound by the additional service-specific terms applicable to services you purchase from, or that are provided by, Third Party Providers.
- Glowwer Experts is an online directory of independent third parties (“Experts”) that can help you build and operate your Glowwer Store.
- You can engage and work with an Expert directly or through Experts Marketplace. provides you with recommendations on Experts that can assist you with different aspects of your Store. Using Experts Marketplace, you can find, hire, and communicate with Experts directly from your Account admin.
- We do not provide any warranties or make representations to you with respect to Third Party Services. You acknowledge that Glowwer has no control over Third Party Services and shall not be responsible or liable to you or anyone else for such Third Party Services. The availability of Third Party Services on Glowwer’s websites, including the Glowwer App Store or Experts Marketplace, or the integration or enabling of such Third Party Services with the Services does not constitute or imply an endorsement, authorization, sponsorship, or affiliation by or with Glowwer. Glowwer does not guarantee the availability of Third Party Services and you acknowledge that Glowwer may disable access to any Third Party Services at any time in its sole discretion and without notice to you. Glowwer is not responsible or liable to anyone for discontinuation or suspension of access to, or disablement of, any Third Party Service. Glowwer strongly recommends that you seek specialist advice before using or relying on Third Party Services, to ensure they will meet your needs. In particular, tax calculators should be used for reference only and not as a substitute for independent tax advice, when assessing the correct tax rates you should charge to your customers.
- If you install or enable a Third Party Service for use with the Services, you grant us permission to allow the applicable Third Party Provider to access your data and other Materials and to take any other actions as required for the interoperation of the Third Party Service with the Services, and any exchange of data or other Materials or other interaction between you and the Third Party Provider is solely between you and such Third Party Provider. Glowwer is not responsible for any disclosure, modification or deletion of your data or other Materials, or for any corresponding losses or damages you may suffer, as a result of access by a Third Party Service or a Third Party Provider to your data or other Materials.
- Google Maps is a Third Party Service that is used within the Services. Your use of the Services is subject to your acceptance of the Google Maps and Earth Enterprise Universal Google Maps and Google Earth and Google as it may be amended by Google from time to time.
- You acknowledge and agree that: (i) by submitting a request for assistance or other information through Experts Marketplace, you consent to being contacted by one or more Experts at the Store Owner’s registered email address (or such other email address provided by you) as well as the applicable user email address; and (ii) Glowwer will receive all email communications exchanged via Experts Marketplace or in any reply emails (each a “Reply”) that originate from Experts Marketplace (directly or indirectly) between yourself and Experts. You further agree that Glowwer may share your contact details and the background information that you submit via the Experts Marketplace with Experts. Experts may require access to certain admin pages on your Glowwer Store. You choose the pages that the Experts can access.
- The relationship between you and any Third Party Provider is strictly between you and such Third Party Provider, and Glowwer is not obligated to intervene in any dispute arising between you and a Third Party Provider.
- Under no circumstances shall Glowwer be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, punitive, extraordinary, exemplary or other damages whatsoever, that result from any Third Party Services or your contractual relationship with any Third Party Provider, including any Expert. These limitations shall apply even if Glowwer has been advised of the possibility of such damages. The foregoing limitations shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
- You agree to indemnify and hold us and (as applicable) our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, Glowwer partners, officers, directors, agents, employees, and suppliers harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of a Third Party Service or your relationship with a Third Party Provider.
17. Beta Services
From time to time, Glowwer may, in its sole discretion, invite you to use, on a trial basis, pre-release or beta features that are in development and not yet available to all merchants (“Beta Services”). Beta Services may be subject to additional terms and conditions, which Glowwer will provide to you prior to your use of the Beta Services. Such Beta Services and all associated conversations and materials relating thereto will be considered Glowwer Confidential Information and subject to the confidentiality provisions in this agreement. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you agree that you will not make any public statements or otherwise disclose your participation in the Beta Services without Glowwer’s prior written consent. Glowwer makes no representations or warranties that the Beta Services will function. Glowwer may discontinue the Beta Services at any time in its sole discretion. Glowwer will have no liability for any harm or damage arising out of or in connection with a Beta Service. The Beta Services may not work in the same way as a final version. Glowwer may change or not release a final or commercial version of a Beta Service in our sole discretion.
18. Feedback and Reviews
Glowwer welcomes any ideas and/or suggestions regarding improvements or additions to the Services. Under no circumstances shall any disclosure of any idea, suggestion or related material or any review of the Services, Third Party Services or any Third Party Provider (collectively, “Feedback") to Glowwer be subject to any obligation of confidentiality or expectation of compensation. By submitting Feedback to Glowwer (whether submitted directly to Glowwer or posted on any Glowwer hosted forum or page), you waive any and all rights in the Feedback and that Glowwer is free to implement and use the Feedback if desired, as provided by you or as modified by Glowwer, without obtaining permission or license from you or from any third party. Any reviews of a Third Party Service or Third Party Provider that you submit to Glowwer must be accurate to the best of your knowledge, and must not be illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable. Glowwer reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit Feedback of Third Party Services or Third Party Providers, but does not regularly inspect posted Feedback.
19. DMCA Notice and Takedown Procedure
Glowwer supports the protection of intellectual property and asks Glowwer merchants to do the same. It’s our policy to respond to all notices of alleged copyright infringement. If someone believes that one of our merchants is infringing their intellectual property rights, they can send a DMCA Notice to Glowwer’s designated agent using our form. Upon receiving a DMCA Notice, we may remove or disable access to the Materials claimed to be a copyright infringement. Once provided with a notice of takedown, the merchant can reply with a counter notification using our form if they object to the complaint. The original complainant has 14 business days after we receive a counter notification to seek a court order restraining the merchant from engaging in the infringing activity, otherwise we restore the material. For more information, see our
20. Rights of Third Parties
Save for Glowwer and its affiliates, Glowwer Users or anyone accessing Glowwer Services pursuant to these Terms of Service, unless otherwise provided in these Terms of Service, no person or entity who is not a party to these Terms of Service shall have any right to enforce any term of these Terms of Service, regardless of whether such person or entity has been identified by name, as a member of a class or as answering a particular description. For the avoidance of doubt, this shall not affect the rights of any permitted assignee or transferee of these Terms.
21. Privacy & Data Protection
Glowwer is firmly committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information and the personal information of your customers. By using the Service, you acknowledge and agree that Glowwer’s collection, usage and disclosure of this personal information is governed by our
Additionally, if: (a) you are established in the European Economic Area (EEA); (b) you provide goods or services to customers in the EEA; or (c) you are otherwise subject to the requirements of the EU General Data Protection Regulation, Glowwer’s collection and use of personal information of any European residents is also subject to our
GLOWWER Prime Videos
1. Your Acceptance
By using or visiting the Glowwer Prime Videos website or any Glowwer Prime Video products, software, data feeds, and services provided to you on, from, or through the Glowwer Prime Videos website (collectively the "Service") you signify your agreement to (1) these terms and conditions (the "Terms of Service")
The Service is provided by Glowwer Prime Video, which, along with its products and services, is referred to as “Glowwer Prime Videos” in these Terms of Service.
- Although we may attempt to notify you when major changes are made to these Terms of Service, you should periodically review the most up-to-date version https://www.glowwer.com/t/terms). Glowwer Prime Videos may, in its sole discretion, modify or revise these Terms of Service and policies at any time, and you agree to be bound by such modifications or revisions. Nothing in these Terms of Service shall be deemed to confer any third-party rights or benefits.
- These Terms of Service apply to all users of the Service, including users who are also contributors of Content on the Service. “Content” includes the text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, audiovisual combinations, interactive features and other materials you may view on, access through, or contribute to the Service. The Service includes all aspects of YouTube, including but not limited to all products, software and services offered via the Glowwer Prime Videos website, such as the Glowwer Prime Videos channels, the Glowwer A Prime Videos "Embeddable Player," the Glowwer Prime Videos "Uploader" and other applications.
- The Service may contain links to third party websites that are not owned or controlled by Glowwer Prime Videos. Glowwer Prime Videos has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party websites. In addition, Glowwer Prime Videos will not and cannot censor or edit the content of any third-party site. By using the Service, you expressly relieve Glowwer Prime Videos from any and all liability arising from your use of any third-party website.
3. Glowwer Prime Videos Accounts
- In order to access some features of the Service, you will have to create a Glowwer Prime Videos Account. You may never use another's account without permission. When creating your account, you must provide accurate and complete information. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you must keep your account password secure. You must notify Glowwer Prime Videos immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
- Although Glowwer Prime Videos will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account, you may be liable for the losses of Glowwer Prime Videos or others due to such unauthorized use.
4. General Use of the Service—Permissions and Restrictions
Glowwer Prime Videos hereby grants you permission to access and use the Service as set forth in these Terms of Service, provided that:
- You agree not to distribute in any medium any part of the Service or the Content without Glowwer Prime Videos e's prior written authorization, unless Glowwer Prime Videos makes available the means for such distribution through functionality offered by the Service (such as the Embeddable Player).
- You agree not to alter or modify any part of the Service.
- You agree not to access Content through any technology or means other than the video playback pages of the Service itself, the Embeddable Player, or other explicitly authorized means Glowwer Prime Videos may designate.
- You agree not to use the Service for any of the following commercial uses unless you obtain YouTube's prior written approval:
- the sale of access to the Service;
- the sale of advertising, sponsorships, or promotions placed on or within the Service or Content; or
- the sale of advertising, sponsorships, or promotions on any page of an ad-enabled blog or website containing Content delivered via the Service, unless other material not obtained from Prime Videos appears on the same page and is of sufficient value to be the basis for such sales.
- Prohibited commercial uses do not include:
- uploading an original video to Prime Videos, or maintaining an original channel on Glowwer Prime Videos, to promote your business or artistic enterprise;
- showing Glowwer Prime Videos videos through the Embeddable Player on an ad-enabled blog or website, subject to the advertising restrictions set forth above in Section 4.D; or
- any use that Glowwer Prime Videos expressly authorizes in writing.
(For more information about what constitutes a prohibited commercial use, If you use the Embeddable Player on your website, you may not modify, build upon, or block any portion or functionality of the Embeddable Player, including but not limited to links back to the Glowwer Prime Videos website.
- If you use the YouTube Uploader, you agree that it may automatically download and install updates from time to time from Glowwer Prime Videos. These updates are designed to improve, enhance and further develop the Uploader and may take the form of bug fixes, enhanced functions, new software modules and completely new versions. You agree to receive such updates (and permit Glowwer Prime Videos to deliver these to you) as part of your use of the Uploader.
- You agree not to use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, "robots," "spiders," or "offline readers," that accesses the Service in a manner that sends more request messages to the Glowwer Prime Videos servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional on-line web browser. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Glowwer Prime Videos grants the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the site for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. Glowwer Prime Videos reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases. You agree not to collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the Service, nor to use the communication systems provided by the Service (e.g., comments, email) for any commercial solicitation purposes. You agree not to solicit, for commercial purposes, any users of the Service with respect to their Content.
- In your use of the Service, you will comply with all applicable laws.
- Glowwer Prime Videos reserves the right to discontinue any aspect of the Service at any time.
5. Your Use of Content
In addition to the general restrictions above, the following restrictions and conditions apply specifically to your use of Content.
- The Content on the Service, and the trademarks, service marks and logos ("Marks") on the Service, are owned by or licensed to Glowwer Prime Videos, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under the law.
- Content is provided to you AS IS. You may access Content for your information and personal use solely as intended through the provided functionality of the Service and as permitted under these Terms of Service. You shall not download any Content unless you see a “download” or similar link displayed by Glowwer Prime Videos on the Service for that Content. You shall not copy, reproduce, make available online or electronically transmit, publish, adapt, distribute, transmit, broadcast, display, sell, license, or otherwise exploit any Content for any other purposes without the prior written consent of YouTube or the respective licensors of the Content. Glowwer Prime Videos and its licensors reserve all rights not expressly granted in and to the Service and the Content.
- You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Service or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on use of the Service or the Content therein.
- You understand that when using the Service, you will be exposed to Content from a variety of sources, and that Glowwer Prime Videos is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such Content. You further understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to Content that is inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against Glowwer Prime Videos with respect thereto, and, to the extent permitted by applicable law, agree to indemnify and hold harmless Glowwer Prime Videos, its owners, operators, affiliates, licensors, and licensees to the fullest extent allowed by law regarding all matters related to your use of the Service.
. Your Content and Conduct
- As a Glowwer Prime Videos account holder you may submit Content to the Service, including videos and user comments. You understand that YouTube does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any Content you submit.
- You shall be solely responsible for your own Content and the consequences of submitting and publishing your Content on the Service. You affirm, represent, and warrant that you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to publish Content you submit; and you license to YouTube all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights in and to such Content for publication on the Service pursuant to these Terms of Service.
- For clarity, you retain all of your ownership rights in your Content. However, by submitting Content to YouTube, you hereby grant Glowwer Prime Videos a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicenseable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, publish, adapt, make available online or electronically transmit, and perform the Content in connection with the Service and Glowwer Prime Videos 's (and its successors' and affiliates') business, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the Service (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels. You also hereby grant each user of the Service a non-exclusive license to access your Content through the Service, and to use, reproduce, distribute, display, publish, make available online or electronically transmit, and perform such Content as permitted through the functionality of the Service and under these Terms of Service. The above licenses granted by you in video Content you submit to the Service terminate within a commercially reasonable time after you remove or delete your videos from the Service. You understand and agree, however, that Glowwer Prime Videos may retain, but not display, distribute, or perform, server copies of your videos that have been removed or deleted. The above licenses granted by you in user comments you submit are perpetual and irrevocable.
- You further agree that Content you submit to the Service will not contain third party copyrighted material, or material that is subject to other third party proprietary rights, unless you have permission from the rightful owner of the material or you are otherwise legally entitled to post the material and to grant Glowwer Prime Videos all of the license rights granted herein.
- You further agree that you will not submit to the Service any Content or other material that is contrary to the YouTube Community Guidelines, currently found at https://www.glowwer.com/t/community_guidelines, which may be updated from time to time, or contrary to applicable local, national, and international laws and regulations.
- Glowwer Academic Video will process any audio or audiovisual content uploaded by you to the Service in accordance with the YouTube Data Processing Terms (www.glowwer.com/t/terms_dataprocessing), except in cases where you uploaded such content for personal purposes or household activities. Learn more here:
- Glowwer Prime Videos does not endorse any Content submitted to the Service by any user or other licensor, or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and Glowwer Prime Videos expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with Content. Glowwer Prime Videos does not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on the Service, and YouTube will remove all Content if properly notified that such Content infringes on another's intellectual property rights. Glowwer Prime Videos reserves the right to remove Content without prior notice.
7. Account Termination Policy
- Glowwer Prime Videos will terminate a user's access to the Service if, under appropriate circumstances, the user is determined to be a repeat infringer.
- Glowwer Prime Videos reserves the right to decide whether Content violates these Terms of Service for reasons other than copyright infringement, such as, but not limited to, pornography, obscenity, or excessive length. Glowwer Academic Video may at any time, without prior notice and in its sole discretion, remove such Content and/or terminate a user's account for submitting such material in violation of these Terms of Service.
8. Copyright Policy
- Glowwer Prime Videos operates a clear copyright policy in relation to any Content alleged to infringe the copyright of a third party. Details of that policy can be found here https://www.glowwer.com/t/copyright_notice.
- As part of Glowwer Prime Videos ' copyright policy, YouTube will terminate user access to the Website if a user has been determined to be a repeat infringer. A repeat infringer is a user who has been notified of infringing activity more than twice.
- 9. Warranty Disclaimer
- YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, YOUTUBE, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS EXCLUDE ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES AND YOUR USE THEREOF. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, Glowwer Prime Videos EXCLUDES ALL WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS, TERMS OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THIS SITE'S CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY SITES LINKED TO THIS SITE AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR SERVICES, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR SERVICES, (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR SERVICES BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SERVICES. Glowwer Prime Videos DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE SERVICES OR ANY HYPERLINKED SERVICES OR FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND Glowwer Prime Videos WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.
- 10. Limitation of Liability
- TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL Glowwer Prime Videos, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, LOSSES OR EXPENSES OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR SERVICES, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR SERVICES, (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE, WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR SERVICES BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SERVICES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT THE COMPANY IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- WE UNDERSTAND THAT, IN SOME JURISDICTIONS, WARRANTIES, DISCLAIMERS AND CONDITIONS MAY APPLY THAT CANNOT BE LEGALLY EXCLUDED, IF THAT IS TRUE IN YOUR JURISDICTION, THEN TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, YOUTUBE LIMITS ITS LIABILITY FOR ANY CLAIMS UNDER THOSE WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS TO EITHER SUPPLYING YOU THE SERVICES AGAIN (OR THE COST OF SUPPLYING YOU THE SERVICES AGAIN).
- YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT Glowwer Prime Videos SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR CONTENT OR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY AND THAT THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU.
- The Service is controlled and offered by Glowwer Prime Videos from its facilities in the United States of America. Glowwer Prime Videos makes no representations that the Service is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who access or use the Service from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and are responsible for compliance with local law.
- 11. Indemnity
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Glowwer Prime Videos, its parent corporation, officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees) arising from: (i) your use of and access to the Service; (ii) your violation of any term of these Terms of Service; (iii) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right; or (iv) any claim that your Content caused damage to a third party. This defense and indemnification obligation will survive these Terms of Service and your use of the Service.
- 12. Ability to Accept Terms of Service
- You affirm that you are either more than 18 years of age, or an emancipated minor, or possess legal parental or guardian consent, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms of Service, and to abide by and comply with these Terms of Service. In any case, you affirm that you are over the age of 13, as the Service is not intended for children under 13. If you are under 13 years of age, then please do not use the Service. There are lots of other great web sites for you. Talk to your parents about what sites are appropriate for you.
- We provide these Terms of Service with our Service so that you know what terms apply to your use. You acknowledge that we have given you a reasonable opportunity to review these Terms of Service and that you have agreed to them.
These Terms of Service, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by Glowwer Prime Videos without restriction.
You agree that: (i) the Service shall be deemed solely based in California; and (ii) the Service shall be deemed a passive website that does not give rise to personal jurisdiction over YouTube, either specific or general, in jurisdictions other than California. You agree that the laws of INDIA, excluding INDIA’s choice of law rules, will apply to these Terms of Service. In addition, for any dispute arising out of or related to the Service, the parties consent to personal jurisdiction in, and exclusive venue of, the courts in Iidia Kota Rajastha. These Terms of Service, together with the Privacy Notice at https://www.glowwer.com/t/privacy and any other legal notices published by YouTube on the Service, shall constitute the entire agreement between you and Glowwer Prime Videos concerning the Service. If it turns out that a particular term is not enforceable, this will not affect any other terms. No waiver of any term of this Terms of Service shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term, and Glowwer Prime Videos failure to assert any right or provision under these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. YOU AND Glowwer Prime Videos AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE SERVICES MUST COMMENCE WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES. OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION IS PERMANENTLY BARRED.
Effective as of 15 August 2032
GLOWWER HOTEL LISTING
AGREEMENT BETWEEN USER AND GLOWWER
2. We do not sell Hotel Products The Platform is a hotel search engine that provides users with price comparisons for hotels. Glowwer does not provide, own or control any of the hotel services and products that you can access through our Platform (the “Hotel Products”). The Hotel Products are owned, controlled or made available by third parties (the “Hotel Providers”), either directly (e.g., a hotel) or through a facilitator of hotel reservations (e.g., an online travel company). The Hotel Providers are responsible for the Hotel Products. The booking of a Hotel Product takes place solely on the platforms of the Hotel Provider. The Hotel Provider’s terms and privacy policies apply to your booking, so you must agree to, and understand those terms. Further, the terms of the hotel where you plan to stay, if different from the Hotel Provider, will also apply to your booking, so you must also agree to, and understand those terms. Your interaction with any Hotel Provider accessed through our Platform is at your own risk, and Glowwer does not have any responsibility should anything go wrong with your booking. Glowwer has no control over the Hotel Products or Hotel Providers.
Glowwer hosts content, including prices, images and other information, made available by or obtained from Hotel Providers (“Provider Content”), as well as content provided by users, such as comments, ratings and other information (“User Content” and together with the Provider Content, the “Content”). Glowwer is in no way responsible or liable for the accuracy, quality, completeness, reliability, timeliness or trustworthiness of the Content, and Glowwer has no influence over the Content. In particular, we do not guarantee that Provider Content, in particular the prices reflected therein, will be updated in real time or that a particular Hotel Product will be available. As a result, the price displayed by a Hotel Provider may not correspond to that displayed on our Platform. Hotel ratings displayed on this Platform are intended as only general guidelines, and the we do not guarantee the accuracy of the ratings or of any User Content.
3. Glowwer express booking Glowwer offers its “Glowwer Express Booking” service, which allows a user to make a booking through our Platform. If you opt to use Glowwer Express Booking, the booking will be made with the Hotel Provider named on the booking page, and Glowwer will forward the booking information that you provide to the relevant Hotel Provider. When you make a booking through Glowwer Express Booking, our Platform acts as only a user interface, and you will only have a valid booking with a Hotel Provider if you receive written confirmation within two days from that Hotel Provider accepting your booking. The contract for the relevant booking will be made between you and the Hotel Provider. Glowwer has no responsibility for the booking or the Hotel Product because Glowwer has no involvement in creating the description of the Hotel Product, in defining the price and any fees, and in providing the Hotel Products that you book. If you have any issues or disputes around your booking and/or the Hotel Product, you agree to address and resolve these with the Hotel Provider and not with us.
4. Use of the Platform
As a condition of your use of our Platform, you warrant that:
- you are at least 18 years of age;
- you possess the legal authority to create a binding legal obligation;
- you will use the Platform in accordance with these Terms;
- you will only use this Platform for your private use to search for legitimate hotel deals;
- you will inform such other persons about the Terms that apply to any searches and/or bookings you have made on their behalf, including all rules and restrictions applicable thereto;
- all information supplied by you to our Platform is true, accurate, current and complete; and
- if you have an Glowwer account, you will safeguard your account information and will supervise and be completely responsible for any use of your account by you and anyone other than you.
We retain the right at our sole discretion to deny access to anyone to our Platform and the services we offer, at any time and for any reason, including, but not limited to, for violation of these Terms.
The Hotel Products presented on the Platform are displayed in the currency you have selected. If you do not select any currency, the relevant currency for the respective top-level domain will be used as the default. Our currency conversion is for information purposes only and should not be relied upon as accurate and real time. Some Hotel Products may also be sold in another currency than the one preset or chosen by you for the display of the search results. Actual rates may vary and your payment provider (e.g. your credit card company) may charge conversion fees and apply another date’s exchange rate.
All prices displayed are to be understood as applying per night. For booking periods in excess of one night, the average price per night for the selected period is displayed. All displayed prices include, the applicable sales tax.
5. Prohibited Activities The content and information on our Platform (including, but not limited to, price and availability of hotel services) as well as the infrastructure used to provide such content and information, is proprietary to us or our suppliers and providers. While you may make limited copies of your itinerary (and related documents) for hotel reservations booked through our Platform, you agree not to otherwise modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell or re-sell any information, software, products, or services obtained from or through this Platform. Additionally, you agree not to:
- use our Platform or its contents for any commercial purpose;
- make any speculative, false, or fraudulent reservation or any reservation in anticipation of demand;
- access, monitor or copy any content or information of our Platform using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose without our express written permission;
- violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on our Platform or bypass or circumvent other measures employed to prevent or limit access to our Platform;
- take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- deep-link to any portion of our Platform (including, without limitation, the purchase path for any hotel services) for any purpose without our express written permission; or
- "frame", "mirror" or otherwise incorporate any part of our Platform into any other website without our prior written authorization.
If your activity on our Platform shows signs of fraud, abuse or suspicious activity, Glowwer may deny its services to you, and close any associated Glowwer accounts. If you have conducted any fraudulent activity, Glowwer reserves the right to take any necessary legal action and you may be liable for monetary losses to Glowwer, including litigation costs and damages. To contest the cancellation of a booking or freezing or closure of an account, please contact Glowwer customer service.
6. Links to third-party sites Our Platform may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by parties other than Glowwer. Such hyperlinks are provided for your reference only. We do not control such websites and are not responsible for their contents or the privacy or other practices of such websites. Further, it is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever links you select or software you download (whether from our Platform or other websites) is free of such items as viruses, worms, Trojan horses, defects and other items of a destructive nature. Our inclusion of hyperlinks to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites or any association with their operators
8. Our liability is limited Glowwer makes no representations about the suitability of the Content displayed on our Platform for any purpose. The display on our Platform of a Hotel Product or any Content does not in any way imply, suggest, or constitute a recommendation by Glowwer of that Hotel Product or that Content, or any sponsorship or approval of such Hotel Product or such Content by such Hotel Provider, or any affiliation between such Hotel Provider and Glowwer. All Content and any other information provided on our Platform are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind. Glowwer disclaims all warranties and conditions that this Platform, its servers or any email sent from Glowwer are free of viruses or other harmful components. Glowwer hereby disclaims all warranties and conditions with regard to any Content or any other information provided on our Platform, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular response, title and non-infringement.
The Hotel Providers are independent from Glowwer and are not agents or employees of Glowwer. Glowwer is not liable for the acts, errors, omissions, representations, warranties, breaches or negligence of any Hotel Provider, including for injuries, death, property damage, or other damages or expenses resulting therefrom. Glowwer will not be liable for any cancellation, overbooking, strike, force majeure or other causes beyond its direct control. Glowwer does not accept responsibility for the uninterrupted accessibility to our Platform and may carry out technical or maintenance work on the Platform at any of its choosing.
In no event shall Glowwer be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of, or in any way connected with, your access to, display of or use of this Platform or with the delay or inability to access, display or use this Platform (including, but not limited to, your reliance upon opinions appearing on this Platform; any computer viruses, information, software, linked sites, products and services obtaining through this Platform; or otherwise arising out of the access to, display of or use of this Platform) whether based on a theory of negligence, contract, tort, strict liability, consumer protection statutes, or otherwise, and even if Glowwer has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
If, despite the limitation above, Glowwer is found liable for any loss or damage which arises out of, or in any way connected with, any of the occurrences described above, then the liability of Glowwer will in no event exceed, in the aggregate, One-Hundred Dollars (US$100.00) or the equivalent in local currency.
The limitation of liability reflects the allocation of risk between the parties. The limitations specified in this section will survive and apply even if any limited remedy specified in these Terms found to have failed of its essential purpose. The limitations of liability provided in these Terms inure to the benefit of Glowwer.
9. You agree to protect us You agree to defend and indemnify Glowwer and any of its officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claims, causes of action, demands, recoveries, losses, damages, fines, penalties or other costs or expenses of any kind or nature including but not limited to reasonable legal and accounting fees, brought by third parties as a result of:
- your breach of these Terms or the documents referenced herein;
- your violation of any law or the rights of a third party; or
- your use of our Platform.
10. Dispute Resolution Glowwer is committed to customer satisfaction, so if you have a problem or dispute, we will try to resolve your concerns. But if we are unsuccessful, you may pursue claims as explained in this section.
You agree to give us an opportunity to resolve any disputes or claims relating in any way to the Platform, any dealings with our customer service agents, any services or products provided, any representations made by us, or our Privacy Statement (“Claims”) by contacting Glowwer’s Customer Support Center.. If we are not able to resolve your Claims within 60 days, you may seek relief through arbitration or in small claims court, as set forth below.
Any and all Claims will be resolved by binding arbitration, rather than in court, except you may assert Claims on an individual basis in small claims court if they qualify. This includes any Claims you assert against us and our subsidiaries. This also includes any Claims that arose before you accepted these Terms, regardless of whether prior versions of the Terms required arbitration.
There is no judge or jury in arbitration, and court review of an arbitration award is limited. However, an arbitrator can award on an individual basis the same damages and relief as a court (including statutory damages, attorneys’ fees and costs), and must follow and enforce these Terms as a court would.
Arbitrations will be conducted by the American Arbitration Association (AAA) under its rules, including the AAA Consumer Arbitration Rules and specifically Consumer Arbitration Rule R-14, which gives the arbitrator the power to rule on all issues concerning the arbitrability of any claim or counterclaim. Payment of all filing, administration and arbitrator fees will be governed by the AAA's rules, except as provided in this section. If your total Claims seek less than $10,000, we will reimburse you for filing fees you pay to the AAA and will pay arbitrator’s fees. You may choose to have an arbitration conducted by telephone, based on written submissions or in person in the state where you live or at another mutually agreed location.
To begin an arbitration proceeding, you must send a letter requesting arbitration and describing your Claims to “Glowwer Legal,” at Glowwer Kota Rajasthan Germany. If we request arbitration against you, we will give you notice at the email address or street address you have provided. The AAA's rules and filing instructions are available at or by calling 9352235509.
Any and all proceedings to resolve Claims will be conducted only on an individual basis and not in a class, consolidated or representative action. If for any reason a Claim proceeds in court rather than in arbitration we each waive any right to a jury trial. The Federal Arbitration Act and federal arbitration law apply to these Terms. An arbitration decision may be confirmed by any court with competent jurisdiction.
11. Website design We use a test method to improve website design. An original version of our website is tested against a modified version to find out which is more effective.
When you visit our website, technical information is evaluated based on a pixel and a tracking ID. The evaluation is not personal but group related. The legal basis for this is our legitimate interest in the optimization of our website, Art. 6 para. 1 f DSGVO.
12. Additional terms These Terms are governed by the Federal Arbitration Act, federal arbitration law, and for searches or bookings made by U.S. residents, the laws of the state in which you reside, without regard to principles of conflicts of laws. Use of our Platform is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these Terms, including, without limitation, this paragraph.
Our performance of these Terms is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in these Terms limits our right to comply with law enforcement or other governmental or legal requests or requirements relating to your use of our Platform or information provided to or gathered by us with respect to such use.
If any part of these Terms is found to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions will not in any way be affected or impaired. Our failure or delay in enforcing any provision of these Terms at any time does not waive our right to enforce the same or any other provision(s) hereof in the future.
Fictitious names of companies, products, people, characters, and/or data mentioned on this Platform are not intended to represent any real individual, company, product, or event.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Glowwer’s mission is to improve lives through learning. We enable anyone anywhere to create and share educational courses (instructors) and to enroll in these educational courses to learn (students). We consider our marketplace model the best way to offer valuable educational content to our users. We need rules to keep our platform and services safe for you, us and our student and instructor community. These Terms apply to all your activities on the Glowwer website, the Glowwer mobile applications, our TV applications, our APIs and other related services (“Services”).
If you live in the United States or Canada, by agreeing to these Terms, you agree to resolve disputes with Glowwer through binding arbitration (with very limited exceptions, not in court), and you waive certain rights to participate in class actions, as detailed in the Dispute Resolution section.
You need an account for most activities on our platform. Keep your password somewhere safe, because you’re responsible for all activity associated with your account. If you suspect someone else is using your account, let us know by contacting our Support Team. You must have reached the age of consent for online services in your country to use Glowwer.
You need an account for most activities on our platform, including to purchase and enroll in a course or to submit a course for publication. When setting up and maintaining your account, you must provide and continue to provide accurate and complete information, including a valid email address. You have complete responsibility for your account and everything that happens on your account, including for any harm or damage (to us or anyone else) caused by someone using your account without your permission. This means you need to be careful with your password. You may not transfer your account to someone else or use someone else’s account without their permission. If you contact us to request access to an account, we will not grant you such access unless you can provide us the login credential information for that account. In the event of the death of a user, the account of that user will be closed.
If you share your account login credential with someone else, you are responsible for what happens with your account and Glowwer will not intervene in disputes between students or instructors who have shared account login credentials. You must notify us immediately upon learning that someone else may be using your account without your permission (or if you suspect any other breach of security) by contacting our Support Team We may request some information from you to confirm that you are indeed the owner of your account.
Students and instructors must be at least 18 years of age to create an account on Glowwer and use the Services. If you are younger than the required age, you may not set up an account, but we encourage you to invite a parent or guardian to open an account and help you enroll in courses that are appropriate for you. If we discover that you have created an account and you are younger than the required age for consent to use online services (for example, 13 in the INDIA), we will terminate your account. Under our you may be requested to verify your identity before you are authorized to submit a course for publication on Glowwer.
2. Course Enrollment and Lifetime Access
When you enroll in a course, you get a license from us to view it via the Glowwer Services and no other use. Don’t try to transfer or resell courses in any way. We grant you a lifetime access license, except when we must disable the course because of legal or policy reasons.
Under our when instructors publish a course on Glowwer, they grant Glowwer a license to offer a license to the course to students. This means that we have the right to sublicense the course to the students who enroll in the course. As a student, when you enroll in a course, whether it’s a free or paid course, you are getting from Glowwer a license to view the course via the Glowwer platform and Services, and Glowwer is the licensor of record. Courses are licensed, and not sold, to you. This license does not give you any right to resell the course in any manner (including by sharing account information with a purchaser or illegally downloading the course and sharing it on torrent sites).
In legal, more complete terms, Glowwer grants you (as a student) a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access and view the courses and associated content for which you have paid all required fees, solely for your personal, non- commercial, educational purposes through the Services, in accordance with these Terms and any conditions or restrictions associated with a particular courses or feature of our Services. All other uses are expressly prohibited. You may not reproduce, redistribute, transmit, assign, sell, broadcast, rent, share, lend, modify, adapt, edit, create derivative works of, sublicense, or otherwise transfer or use any course unless we give you explicit permission to do so in a written agreement signed by a Glowwer authorized representative. This also applies to content you can access via any of our APIs.
We generally give a lifetime access license to our students when they enroll in a course. However, we reserve the right to revoke any license to access and use courses at any point in time in the event where we decide or are obligated to disable access to a course due to legal or policy reasons, for example, if the course you enrolled in is the object of a copyright complaint, or if we determine its content violates our The lifetime access is not applicable to add-on features and services associated with a course, for example translation captions of courses may be disabled by instructors at any time, and an instructor may decide at any time to no longer provide teaching assistance or Q&A services in association with a course. To be clear, the lifetime access is to the course content but not to the instructor.
Instructors may not grant licenses to their courses to student directly and any such direct license shall be null and void and a violation of these Terms.
3. Payments, Credits, and Refunds
When you make a payment, you agree to use a valid payment method. If you aren’t happy with your course, Glowwer offers a 30-day refund or credit for most course purchases.
The prices of courses on Glowwer are determined based on the terms of the and our In some instances, the price of a course offered on the Glowwer website may not be exactly the same as the price offered on our mobile or TV applications, due to mobile platform providers’ pricing systems and their policies around implementing sales and promotions.
We regularly run promotions and sales for our courses and certain courses are only available at discounted prices for a set period of time. The price applicable to a course will be the price at the time you complete your purchase of the course (at checkout). Any price offered for a particular course may also be different when you are logged into your account from the price available to users who aren’t registered or logged in, because some of our promotions are available to new users only.
If you are logged into your account, the listed currency you see is based on your location when you created your account. If you are not logged into your account, the price currency is based on the country where you are located. We do not enable users to see pricing in other currencies.
If you are a student located in a country where use and sales tax, goods and services tax, or value added tax is applicable to consumer sales, we are responsible for collecting and remitting that tax to the proper tax authorities. In certain countries, the price you see may include such taxes.
You agree to pay the fees for courses that you purchase, and you authorize us to charge your debit or credit card or process other means of payment (such as Boleto, SEPA, direct debit, or mobile wallet) for those fees. Glowwer works with third party payment processing partners to offer you the most convenient payment methods in your country and to keep your payment information secure. Check out our for more details.
When you make a purchase, you agree not to use an invalid or unauthorized payment method. If your payment method fails and you still get access to the course you are enrolling in, you agree to pay us the corresponding fees within thirty (30) days of notification from us. We reserve the right to disable access to any course for which we have not received adequate payments.
In some cases, we may issue credits to your account. These credits will be automatically applied towards your next course purchase on our website, but can’t be used for purchases in our mobile or TV applications. Credits may expire if not used within the specified period, and have no cash value.
3.3 Refunds and Credits
If the course you purchased is not what you were expecting, you can request, within 30 days of your purchase of the course, that Glowwer credit/refund your account. We reserve the right to apply a credit or a refund, at our discretion, depending on capabilities of our payment processing partners or the platform from which you purchased your course (website, mobile or TV app). No credit or refund is due to you if you request it after the 30-day guarantee time limit has passed.
To request a credit/refund, follow the steps As detailed in the instructors agree that students have the right to receive these credits or refunds.
At our discretion, if we believe you are abusing our credit/refund policy, we reserve the right to ban your account and to restrict all future use of the Services. If we ban your account or disable your access to a course due to your violation of these Terms or our you will not be eligible to receive any credit or refund.
4. Content and Behavior Rules
You can only use Glowwer for lawful purposes. You’re responsible for all the content that you post on our platform. You should keep the reviews, questions, posts, courses and other content you upload in line with our and the law, and respect the intellectual property rights of others. We can ban your account for repeated or major offenses. If you think someone is infringing your copyright on our platform, let us know.
You may not access or use the Services or create an account for unlawful purposes. Your use of the Services and behavior on our platform must comply with applicable local or national laws or regulations of your country. You are solely responsible for the knowledge of and compliance with such laws and regulations that are applicable to you. You may not access our Services if you are from a territory where U.S. businesses are prohibited from engaging in business (such as Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, or Syria) or if you have been designated a Specially Designated National, Denied Person, or Denied Entity by the U.S. government.
If you are a student, the Services enable you to ask questions to the instructors of courses you are enrolled in, and to post reviews of courses. For certain courses, the instructor invites you to submit content as “homework” or tests. Don’t post or submit anything that is not yours.
If you are an instructor, you can submit courses for publication on the platform and you can also communicate with the students who have enrolled in your courses. In both cases, you must abide by the law and respect the rights of others: you cannot post any course, question, answer, review or other content that violates applicable local or national laws or regulations of your country. You are solely responsible for any courses, content, and actions you post or take via the platform and Services and their consequences. Make sure you understand all the copyright restrictions set forth in the before you submit any course for publication on Glowwer.
If we are put on notice that your course or content violates the law or the rights of others (for example, if it is established that it violates intellectual property or image rights of others, or is about an illegal activity), if we discover that your content or behavior violates our or if we believe your content or behavior is unlawful, inappropriate, or objectionable (for example if you impersonate someone else), we may remove your content from our platform. Glowwer complies with copyright laws. Check out our for more details.
Glowwer has discretion in enforcing these Terms and our We may terminate or suspend your permission to use our platform and Services or ban your account at any time, with or without notice, for any violation of these Terms, if you fail to pay any fees when due, upon the request of law enforcement or government agencies, for extended periods of inactivity, for unexpected technical issues or problems, or if we suspect that you engage in fraudulent or illegal activities. Upon any such termination we may delete your account and content, and we may prevent you from further access to the platforms and use of our Services. Your content may still be available on the platforms even if your account is terminated or suspended. You agree that we will have no liability to you or any third party for termination of your account, removal of your content, or blocking of your access to our platforms and services.
If one of our instructors has published a course that infringes your copyright or trademark rights, please let us know. Under our Instructor Agreement, we require our instructors to follow the law and respect the intellectual property rights of others. For more details on how to file a copyright or trademark infringement claim with us, see our
5. Glowwer’s Rights to Content You Post
You retain ownership of content you post to our platform, including your courses. We’re allowed to share your content to anyone through any media, including promoting it via advertising on other websites.
The content you post as a student or instructor (including courses) remains yours. By posting courses and other content, you allow Glowwer to reuse and share it but you do not lose any ownership rights you may have over your content. If you are an instructor, be sure to understand the course licensing terms that are detailed in the
When you post comments, questions, reviews, and when you submit to us ideas and suggestions for new features or improvements, you authorize Glowwer to use and share this content with anyone, distribute it and promote it on any platform and in any media, and to make modifications or edits to it as we see fit. In legal language, by submitting or posting content on or through the platforms, you grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license (with the right to sublicense) to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, publish, transmit, display, and distribute your content in any and all media or distribution methods (existing now or later developed). This includes making your content available to other companies, organizations, or individuals who partner with Glowwer for the syndication, broadcast, distribution, or publication of content on other media. You represent and warrant that you have all the rights, power, and authority necessary to authorize us to use any content that you submit. You also agree to all such uses of your content with no compensation paid to you.
6. Glowwer at Your Own Risk
Anyone can use Glowwer to create and publish courses and instructors and we enable instructors and students to interact for teaching and learning. Like other platforms where people can post content and interact, some things can go wrong, and you use Glowwer at your own risk.
Glowwer enables anyone anywhere to create and share educational courses. We host more than 100,000 courses on our online learning marketplace. Our platform model means we do not review or edit the courses for legal issues, and we are not in a position to determine the legality of course content. We do not exercise any editorial control over the courses that are available on the platform and, as such, do not guarantee in any manner the reliability, validity, accuracy or truthfulness of the courses. If you enroll a course, you rely on any information provided by an instructor at your own risk.
By using the Services, you may be exposed to content that you consider offensive, indecent, or objectionable. Glowwer has no responsibility to keep such content from you and no liability for your access or enrollment in any course, to the extent permissible under applicable law. This also applies to any courses relating to health, wellness and physical exercise. You acknowledge the inherent risks and dangers in the strenuous nature of these types of courses, and by enrolling in such courses, you choose to assume those risks voluntarily, including risk of illness, bodily injury, disability, or death. You assume full responsibility for the choices you make before, during and after your enrollment in a course.
When you interact directly with a student or an instructor, you must be careful about the types of personal information that you share. We do not control what students and instructors do with the information they obtain from other users on the platform. You should not share your email or other personal information about you for your safety.
We do not hire or employ instructors nor are we responsible or liable for any interactions involved between instructors and students. We are not liable for disputes, claims, losses, injuries, or damage of any kind that might arise out of or relate to the conduct of instructors or students.
When you use our Services, you will find links to other websites that we don’t own or control. We are not responsible for the content or any other aspect of these third-party sites, including their collection of information about you. You should also read their terms and conditions and privacy policies.
7. Glowwer’s Rights
We own the Glowwer platform and Services, including the website, present or future apps and services, and things like our logos, API, code, and content created by our employees. You can’t tamper with those or use them without authorization.
All right, title, and interest in and to the Glowwer platform and Services, including our website, our existing or future applications, our APIs, databases, and the content our employees or partners submit or provide through our Services (but excluding content provided by instructors and students) are and will remain the exclusive property of Glowwer and its licensors. Our platforms and services are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of both the United States and foreign countries. Nothing gives you a right to use the Glowwer name or any of the Glowwer trademarks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features. Any feedback, comments, or suggestions you may provide regarding Glowwer or the Services is entirely voluntary and we will be free to use such feedback, comments, or suggestions as we see fit and without any obligation to you.
You may not do any of the following while accessing or using the Glowwer platform and Services:
- access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the platform, Glowwer’s computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of Glowwer’s service providers.
- disable, interfere with, or try to circumvent any of the features of the platforms related to security or probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any of our systems.
- copy, modify, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, reverse assemble, or otherwise attempt to discover any source code of or content on the Glowwer platform or Services.
- access or search or attempt to access or search our platform by any means (automated or otherwise) other than through our currently available search functionalities that are provided via our website, mobile apps, or API (and only pursuant to those API terms and conditions). You may not scrape, spider, use a robot, or use other automated means of any kind to access the Services.
- in any way use the Services to send altered, deceptive, or false source-identifying information (such as sending email communications falsely appearing as Glowwer); or interfere with, or disrupt, (or attempt to do so), the access of any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing the platforms or services, or in any other manner interfering with or creating an undue burden on the Services.
8. Miscellaneous Legal Terms
These Terms are like any other contract, and they have boring but important legal terms that protect us from the countless things that could happen and that clarify the legal relationship between us and you.
8.1 Binding Agreement
You agree that by registering, accessing or using our Services, you are agreeing to enter into a legally binding contract with Glowwer. If you do not agree to these Terms, do not register, access, or otherwise use any of our Services.
If you are an instructor accepting these Terms and using our Services on behalf of a company, organization, government, or other legal entity, you represent and warrant that you are authorized to do so.
Any version of these Term in a language other than English is provided for convenience and you understand and agree that the English language will control if there is any conflict.
These Terms (including any agreements and policies linked from these Terms) constitute the entire agreement between you and us (which include, if you are an instructor,.
If any part of these Terms is found to be invalid or unenforceable by applicable law, then that provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of these Terms will continue in effect.
Even if we are delayed in exercising our rights or fail to exercise a right in one case, it doesn’t mean we waive our rights under these Terms, and we may decide to enforce them in the future. If we decide to waive any of our rights in a particular instance, it doesn’t mean we waive our rights generally or in the future.
The following sections shall survive the expiration or termination of these Terms: Sections 2 (Course Enrollment and Lifetime Access), 5 (Glowwer’s Rights to Content You Post), 6 (Using Glowwer at Your Own Risk), 7 (Glowwer’s Rights), 8 (Miscellaneous Legal Terms), and 9 (Dispute Resolution).
It may happen that our platform is down, either for planned maintenance or because something goes down with the site. It may happen that one of our instructors is making misleading statements in their course. It may also happen that we encounter security issues. These are just examples. You accept that you will not have any recourse against us in any of these types of cases where things don’t work out right. In legal, more complete language, the Services and their content are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We (and our affiliates, suppliers, partners, and agents) make no representations or warranties about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, security, lack of errors, or accuracy of the Services or their content, and expressly disclaim any warranties or conditions (express or implied), including implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement. We (and our affiliates, suppliers, partners, and agents) make no warranty that you will obtain specific results from use of the Services. Your use of the Services (including any content) is entirely at your own risk. Some jurisdictions don’t allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you.
We may decide to cease making available certain features of the Services at any time and for any reason. Under no circumstances will Glowwer or its affiliates, suppliers, partners or agents be held liable for any damages due to such interruptions or lack of availability of such features.
We are not responsible for delay or failure of our performance of any of the Services caused by events beyond our reasonable control, like an act of war, hostility, or sabotage; natural disaster; electrical, internet, or telecommunication outage; or government restrictions.
8.3 Limitation of Liability
There are risks inherent into using our Services, for example, if you enroll in a health and wellness course like yoga, and you injure yourself. You fully accept these risks and you agree that you will have no recourse to seek damages against even if you suffer loss or damage from using our platform and Services. In legal, more complete language, to the extent permitted by law, we (and our group companies, suppliers, partners, and agents) will not be liable for any indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages (including loss of data, revenue, profits, or business opportunities, or personal injury or death), whether arising in contract, warranty, tort, product liability, or otherwise, and even if we’ve been advised of the possibility of damages in advance. Our liability (and the liability of each of our group companies, suppliers, partners, and agents) to you or any third parties under any circumstance is limited to the greater of one hundred dollars ($100) or the amount you have paid us in the twelve (12) months before the event giving rise to your claims. Some jurisdictions don’t allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, so some of the above may not apply to you.
If you behave in a way that gets us in legal trouble, we may exercise legal recourse against you. You agree to indemnify, defend (if we so request), and hold harmless Glowwer, our group companies, and their officers, directors, suppliers, partners, and agents from an against any third-party claims, demands, losses, damages, or expenses (including reasonable attorney fees) arising from (a) the content you post or submit, (b) your use of the Services (c) your violation of these Terms, or (d) your violation of any rights of a third party. Your indemnification obligation will survive the termination of these Terms and your use of the Services.
8.5 Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms are governed by the laws of the State Of Rajasthan,India.
8.6 Legal Actions and Notices
No action, regardless of form, arising out of or relating to this Agreement may be brought by either party more than one (1) year after the cause of action has accrued.
Any notice or other communication to be given hereunder will be in writing and given by registered or certified mail return receipt requested, or email (by us to the email associated with your account or by you to notices@Glowwer.com).
8.7 Relationship Between Us
You and we agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, contractor, or agency relationship exists between us.
8.8 No Assignment
You may not assign or transfer these Terms (or the rights and licenses granted under them). For example, if you registered an account as an employee of a company, your account cannot be transferred to another employee. We may assign these Terms (or the rights and licenses granted under them) to another company or person without restriction. Nothing in these Terms confers any right, benefit, or remedy on any third-party person or entity. You agree that your account is non-transferable and that all rights to your account and other rights under these Terms terminate upon your death.
9. Dispute Resolution
If there’s a dispute, our is happy to help resolve the issue. If that doesn’t work and you live in the United States or Canada, your options are to go to small claims court or bring a claim in binding arbitration; you may not bring that claim in another court or participate in a non-individual class action claim against us.
This Dispute Resolution section applies only if you live in the United States or Canada. Most disputes can be resolved, so before bringing a formal legal case, please first try contacting our Support Team.
9.1 Small Claims
Either of us can bring a claim in small claims court in (a) Kota, (b) the county where you live, or (c) another place we both agree on, as long as it qualifies to be brought in that court.
9.2 Going to Arbitration
If we can’t resolve our dispute amicably, you and Glowwer agree to resolve any claims related to these Terms (or our other legal terms) through final and binding arbitration, regardless of the type of claim or legal theory. If one of us brings a claim in court that should be arbitrated and the other party refuses to arbitrate it, the other party can ask a court to force us both to go to arbitration (compel arbitration). Either of us can also ask a court to halt a court proceeding while an arbitration proceeding is ongoing.
9.3 The Arbitration Process
Any disputes that involve a claim of less than $10,000 USD must be resolved exclusively through binding non-appearance-based arbitration. A party electing arbitration must initiate proceedings by filing an arbitration demand with the American Arbitration Association (AAA). The arbitration proceedings shall be governed by the AAA Commercial Arbitration Rules, Consumer Due Process Protocol, and Supplementary Procedures for Resolution of Consumer-Related Disputes. You and we agree that the following rules will apply to the proceedings: (a) the arbitration will be conducted by telephone, online, or based solely on written submissions (at the choice of the party seeking relief); (b) the arbitration must not involve any personal appearance by the parties or witnesses (unless we and you agree otherwise); and (c) any judgment on the arbitrator’s rendered award may be entered in any court with competent jurisdiction. Disputes that involve a claim of more than $10,000 USD must be resolved per the AAA’s rules about whether the arbitration hearing has to be in-person.
9.4 No Class Actions
We both agree that we can each only bring claims against the other on an individual basis. This means: (a) neither of us can bring a claim as a plaintiff or class member in a class action, consolidated action, or representative action; (b) an arbitrator can’t combine multiple people’s claims into a single case (or preside over any consolidated, class, or representative action); and (c) an arbitrator’s decision or award in one person’s case can only impact that user, not other users, and can’t be used to decide other users’ disputes. If a court decides that this “No class actions” clause isn’t enforceable or valid, then this “Dispute Resolution” section will be null and void, but the rest of the Terms will still apply.
Notwithstanding the “Updating these Terms” section below, if Glowwer changes this "Dispute Resolution" section after the date you last indicated acceptance to these Terms, you may reject any such change by providing Glowwer written notice of such rejection by mail or hand delivery to: Glowwer, Inc. Attn: Legal, 600 Harrison Street, 3rd Floor, San Francisco, CA 94107, or by email from the email address associated with your Account to: notices@Glowwer.com, within 30 days of the date such change became effective, as indicated by the "last updated on" language above. To be effective, the notice must include your full name and clearly indicate your intent to reject changes to this "Dispute Resolution" section. By rejecting changes, you are agreeing that you will arbitrate any dispute between you and Glowwer in accordance with the provisions of this "Dispute Resolution" section as of the date you last indicated acceptance to these Terms.
10. Updating These Terms
From time to time, we may update these Terms to clarify our practices or to reflect new or different practices (such as when we add new features), and Glowwer reserves the right in its sole discretion to modify and/or make changes to these Terms at any time. If we make any material change, we will notify you using prominent means such as by email notice sent to the email address specified in your account or by posting a notice through our Services. Modifications will become effective on the day they are posted unless stated otherwise.
Your continued use of our Services after changes become effective shall mean that you accept those changes. Any revised Terms shall supersede all previous Terms.
11. How to Contact Us
The best way to get in touch with us is to contact our Support Team We’d love to hear your questions, concerns, and feedback about our Services.
Thanks for teaching and learning with us. Be Able!